This is a pretty good picture considering you have never taken any type of photography class. you did a great job with the contrast in this picture, there are really deep blacks and really light whites. kudos
i like this photograph a lot because its black and white and therefore it's awesome. Thanks for reminding me, lol. I think you are a good photographer no matter what!!! I think you did a great job.
the diamond shapes that the block create give the larger form an otherworldly presence, as though it is a portal of some sort. the lightness of the block against the darker background increases the oddness of the juxtaposition. nice.
4 comments:
This is a pretty good picture considering you have never taken any type of photography class. you did a great job with the contrast in this picture, there are really deep blacks and really light whites. kudos
i like this photograph a lot because its black and white and therefore it's awesome. Thanks for reminding me, lol. I think you are a good photographer no matter what!!! I think you did a great job.
i really like this photograph just because i am a fan of black and white photograpy. its interesting and different. goodjob
the diamond shapes that the block create give the larger form an otherworldly presence, as though it is a portal of some sort. the lightness of the block against the darker background increases the oddness of the juxtaposition. nice.
Post a Comment